Followers

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Top 10 and a Happy New Year

Choosing my top 10 creations over from 2013 
I'm on a few DT's at the moment and they mean the world to me 
i hope you enjoy looking back on 2013 with me 


This has to be my favorite card ever 
Theme was Stitch and i won over at Saturated canary and that alone made my year 


Using my wonderful Cameo i cut a skate out 
using the Candy Cane from Saturated Canary 


Make it crafty - Monochrome 


Altered pringle tube using Ballet Dancer from saturated canary 



Dr Digi Fisherman 


Smile from Jess college fund 


Saturated Canary charity event freebie - CAS  


All dressed up for Halloween 


This is one of my favorite images ever By saturated canary and it was a freebie which was amazing 
She's Called Fancy  


Ditzie Digi Design's  knocked it out the park with this steampunk girl 


Happy New Year to you all 
Hopping 2014 is a year for amazing creations

Hugs Erin 

13 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful work, Erin. your colouring is amazing - LOVE the fisherman card! Well done on winning the Saturated Canary challenge too xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Hi Erin
your selection is stunning
cards are gorgeous
Happy New Year 2014
for you and your love ones
hugs Tamara

Anonymous said...

Erin, your colouring is amazing as always. I think my favourites are the CAS Saturated Canary and the monochrome Make it Crafty. Erin xx

Marilyn said...

Fabulous creations Erin!

Stacey said...

how on earth did yu narrow it down to ten you have done so many fab cards this year. Happy New Year Erin & Family have a great night xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Love them all erin x

Anonymous said...

Love them all huni x

Gayle's Crafty Blog said...

All gorgeous Erin, your colouring is just amazing..Hugz Gayle xx

Laura J said...

I love all of your pieces, but my favourite still has to be the altered pringles can! Just love it! x

Lucy said...

I'd not be able to choose a top 10 from your year - they're all amazing!

maureenjscott said...

Wow!!! I always love your cards! Such an inspiration Erin, these projects are fabulous! And thanks so much for your help and tutorials! I love that you share your passion and talent! Happy New Year, mo xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Super creations Erin. It's fab to look back isn't it!

Sorry it's taken so long for me to pop by.

Susan x

Unknown said...

Awesome cards!