Followers

Thursday 1 November 2012

Papercraft Junkies

Post from me today is for a GDT for 
Tracey asked me on Monday if i would like to join her wonderful team 
if opted for GDT this month to see if i can cope with the work load 
Anyhoooo me waffling again 
Me and Tracey got talking and she only lives 5 minutes up the road ( i should go up and have a cuppa ) 
Today's theme is Things with wings .....
I have used Jade which you can get Here make sure you add it to your favorites
adding wings which was also from the shop 
and adding some Butterfly's 
I came up with this little cutie 


So get your thinking caps on and come and join us 

Hugs and Kisses 
Erin 
  

2 comments:

Andree said...

Welcome to the team Erin, it's lovely to have you on board.
This is a wonderful card, I love the colours you've chosen for Jade. The layout, papers and sentiment are all fabulous x

Unknown said...

Hi Erin, I love everything about this card and it's great to see a more gothic looking Jade with her black hair. I hope you can stay with us longer.
Tracey x